Segment 2, November 18th, 2023
Thanksgiving brings so many friends & families together each year. It is a time of celebration. Famed North Carolina chef, Jim Noble, returns to the Carolina Outdoors to talk about the heritage & traditions of Thanksgiving but also the mission of feeding the spiritual soul of many with Noble & companies other mission.
Listeners to the Carolina Outdoors always like a good meal.
Bill Bartee from the Charlotte outdoor store, Jesse Brown’s & host of the Carolina Outdoors had a chance to speak with Chef Jim Noble.
Things You’ll Learn by Listening:
- Jim Noble’s preparation of Chicken Gizzards will make you like them
- The foods of Thanksgiving can evolve within different friends & families.
- Foodies are necessarily a qualifiable title
- Food unites everyone whether business, faith, family, friends
- Many Traditions are individual & personal
- Restaurants to feed people & Ministry to feed a communities need
More Insights from the Outdoor Guys:
Restaurants under Noble are Roosters, The Kings Kitchen, Copain Bakery, Noble Smoke, Bossy Beulah’s, Field Pea Catering
The Pursuits portion include the Charlotte Mecklenburg Dream Center, The King’s Kitchen, & Le Premier Miracle Wine
Noble uses the outdoors to refresh. Upland bird hunting & Fly Fishing are two of his favorites.